PQE — Winter Colloquium on The Physics of Quantum Electronics
Most of our communication is done by email. Over the last few
years, we have found configuration errors in the email servers
of many of our participants. If you cannot receive our email,
we will not be able to inform you of the schedule, deadlines or
other vital information about the conference, so it is important
to check that you can receive our email. To do this, you can go
to our email
test page and have a test email sent to you.
In case of difficulty, here are some step you can take:
- Check that you provided us with your correct email
address. If necessary, you can re-visit the
registration page, and enter the information again.
You can also do this to change the address we use to
- Check your spam folder. If you are using Gmail, this
is especially true. Google has no compunction about
hiding legitimate email from you.
- Report the problem to your email administrator. Useful things to know are:
- Our email is sent to the address you provided in the registration form.
- The SMTP “MAIL_FROM” token is set to:
- The "From" header we use is:
- Our SMTP server's IP address is: 188.8.131.52, and
this server is listed in the SPF record for pqeconference.com.
- Our email is signed with Domain Key and DKIM signatures.
If you are quite sure that the problem is not at your end, you can
Department of Physics -- Texas A&M University
You may have to leave a message and George will call you back.
Alternatively, you can try sending email to us at the email address
above with a phone number for us to call.
PQE Main Page