43rd Winter Colloquium on the Physics of Quantum Electronics, was held
at Snowbird, Utah, USA on January 6-10, 2013.
- There was a reception on Sunday evening, January 6th in honor of the
of the Willis E. Lamb Award for Laser Science and Quantum Optics:
of the University of California, Irvine,
of Rice University, and
of The University of Connecticut and Harvard University.
- The conference sessions were Monday, January 6 through
Thursday, January 10, 2013.
- If you have any questions about the conference, please
send email to
- Here is the conference program.
- Abstract Book. Warning, these are large downloads!
- Here is a version including
the original PDF abstract files uploaded by the participants (51.4 Megabyte download).
- Here is a 600 dpi monochrome rendering
suitable for printing (45.4 Megabyte download).
Best Abstract Award:
- In memory of the conference, some speakers are contributing papers
to a special issue of
Journal of Modern Optics.
- The special issue will be published late in January of 2013.