41st Winter Colloquium on the Physics of Quantum Electronics was held
at Snowbird, Utah, USA on January 2-6, 2011.
- There was a reception on Sunday evening, January 2nd in honor of the
of the Willis E. Lamb Award for Laser Science and Quantum Optics:
of Ben Gurion University, Israel,
of Rice University, and
of Stanford University.
- The conference sessions were Monday, January 3 through
Thursday, January 6, 2011.
- If you have any questions about the conference, please
send email to
- Here is the conference program.
- Abstract Book. Warning, these are large downloads!
- Here is a version including
the original PDF abstract files uploaded by the participants (43.7 Megabyte download).
- Here is a 600 dpi monochrome rendering
suitable for printing (59.6 Megabyte download).
Best Abstract Award: